Ceremonies Just For You

Gillian Potter, from Ceremonies Just For You, is a civil celebrant specialising in weddings in Adelaide, South Australia.

Whether you're getting married, renewing your vows, or holding a baby naming ceremony, Gill will approach your special day with care and enthusiasm, planning a special ceremony that is carefully tailored so it really is just for you.

Useful resources

For the Notice of Intended Marriage form and lots of information about weddings and other civil ceremonies:

To order certificates or organise name changes:

If any of your official documents need to be translated from another language into English, call 1300 557 470 or visit:

There are a number of helpful courses and counselling services for making your relationship stronger and long-lasting: